3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSimmonds Gardens, Sanditon Place, Bognor Regis
- CHAIN FREE
- Semi Detached House
- Kit/Breakfast Room & Living/Dining Room
- Master Bedroom With En-suite Shower Room
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Ground Floor WC & Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Garage & Driveway For 2+ Vehicles
This immaculate, beautifully presented, 3bed, semi detached, family home features a kit/breakfast room, living/dining room & WC on the ground floor & a master bedroom with en-suite shower, 2 further bedrooms & a bathroom on the first floor. Other features include a garage & off road parking.
This beautifully presented Bellway Home was constructed approximately two years ago so still has the remainder of the 10 year NHBC certificate. The current owner offers this gorgeous family home in immaculate order. In the agents opinion the property is beautifully presented. From the ground floor entrance hall are stairs to the first floor landing and doors to the WC, Kitchen/Breakfast Room and the Living/Dining Room with French doors into the rear garden. On the first floor landing you will find a Master Bedroom with En-Suite shower room, two further bedrooms & a family bathroom. Features include double glazing, gas central heating, a garage & off road parking. Call us today to book your appointment to view this property internally to appreciate the quality which is on offer.
Frosted, glass panel door to front, radiator, telephone point, wall mounted heating control, stairs to first floor landing and doors to WC, kitchen/breakfast room and living/dining room.
Frosted, glass panel door to front, WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, radiator, extractor fan and lino flooring.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' 4" x 9' 5" ( 4.06m x 2.87m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit under double glazed window to front, electric oven, gas hob with stainless steel splash back and cooker hood over, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge/freezer, radiator, inset spot lighting, lino flooring and central heating boiler concealed in cupboard.
Living/dining Room 16' 8" x 11' 5" ( 5.08m x 3.48m )
Double glazed French doors to rear, double glazed window to side, two radiators, TV point and telephone point.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, storage cupboard, radiator and doors to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point, TV point, wall mounted heating control and door to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Frosted, double glazed window to side, shower cubicle with shower, WC, wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator and lino flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.92m )
Frosted, double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 2" x 6' 9" ( 2.18m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to front, bath with mixer taps and hand held shower attachment, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, tiling and lino floor.
Pathway to front door with plant and shrub borders and light.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing and brick walling. It is laid to lawn with plant and shrub borders, two patio areas and a paved pathway to the garage. Within the garden is a apple tree, a gate onto the driveway, a light and a water tap.
Garage & Driveway 19' 8" x 9' 10" ( 5.99m x 3.00m )
Off road parking for 2+ vehicles in front of the garage with metal up and over door, power, light, frosted double glazed door to the garden and storage within the roof space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.