2 bedroom terraced house for saleSwindon Road, Swindon
Withdrawn from Market
- OLD TOWN location
- Much improved middle terrace
- 2 DOUBLE bedrooms
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- RE-FITTED white bathroom suite
- Enclosed rear garden
- Part uPVC double glazing
- Gas radiator central heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN - viewing highly recommended
* OLD TOWN * Much improved middle terrace * 2 DOUBLE bedrooms * Lounge and separate dining room * Fitted kitchen * RE-FITTED white bathroom suite * Enclosed rear garden * Part uPVC double glazing * Gas radiator central heating * NO ONWARD CHAIN * Viewing highly recommended *
Two uPVC double glazed windows to rear, re-fitted white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
13' 8'' x 8' 9'' (4.16m x 2.66m)
Window to rear, built in wardrobe, radiator, stripped pine flooring.
14' 1'' x 9' 4'' (4.29m x 2.84m)
Two windows to front, radiator, stripped pine flooring.
Enclosed garden laid to patio.
14' 1'' x 11' 8'' (4.29m x 3.55m)
Window to front, radiator, open fireplace, stripped pine flooring, TV point, staircase to first floor.
13' 8'' x 9' 8'' (4.16m x 2.94m)
uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, open fireplace, understairs storage cupboard, stripped pine flooring.
11' 5'' x 7' 8'' (3.48m x 2.34m)
Window to side, fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, single drainer sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, part tiled walls, radiator, uPVC double glazed door to garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62314172.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7086554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Shop, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.