1 bedroom apartment for saleClarke Court, Great West Road, London
- Approx. 510 Sqft Gross Internal Area
- Fourth (Top) Floor
- Open-Plan Reception/Kitchen
- Partial River Views
- Communal Parking
- Close to Ravenscourt Park Station
- Hammersmith within Easy Reach
An attractive, top floor (fourth - lift available) One bed apartment close to the river Thames. The property features a 25' open-plan reception/kitchen with striking orange kitchen units. Both principle rooms have views towards the river and are fitted with wood-laminate flooring, as is the hallway. There is a built-in wardrobe in the bedroom. The building has communal parking and a small garden plus there are two riverside public parks nearby. Ravenscourt Park station (District Line) is only a short walk from Clarke Court and Hammersmith (for Hammersmith & City, Circle and Piccadilly Lines) is just a few minutes further away.
Property ref: 121_1138_4268415
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62315033.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4268415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Moves, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.