3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTroughton Walk, South Witham, Grantham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Popular Village Location
- Semi-Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
*VILLAGE LOCATION* A modernised and spacious three bedroom semi-detached home located within the popular village of South Witham which benefits from local amenities and schooling as well as great access to the A1 north and south bound - *GREAT FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT*
*MUST VIEW* This beautiful three bedroom semi-detached home is situated within the popular village location of South Witham which has local amenities and schoolings and offers fantastic commuter routes to the A1 North and South Bound. This property is well maintained and boasts spacious accommodation throughout. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the homely feel that this property offers.
The entrance hall is entered via a UPVC double glazed front door and has radiator, staircase off to the first floor landing, storage cupboard and access into the lounge.
Lounge 12' 2" x 11' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.51m )
The lounge has a UPVC double window to the front aspect, radiator and laminate floor, Opens into the dining area.
Dining Area 10' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.15m x 3.00m )
The dining area has a UPVC double glazed rear aspect window, radiator and laminate floor.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.95m )
Into the modern kitchen which features white low and eye level units and draws with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs, freestanding electric cooker & hob, space for further appliances and storage space under the stairs. UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and back door out to the rear garden.
Up onto the landing there is a UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, storage cupboard and hatch access to the loft space. The landing also provides access to all three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.43m x 2.54m )
The main bedroom has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.58m )
The second bedroom has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" max x 7' 11" max ( 2.72m max x 2.41m max )
The third bedroom has a UPVC double glazed front aspect window, radiator and airing cupboard with access to the combi-boiler.
The main family bathroom has UPVC double glazed frosted windows to the rear and side aspects and is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of bath with shower above, wash hand basin & W.C. Partly tiled wall and stainless steel heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with path to the front door and access to the side timber store, which leads to the rear garden.
The enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio sitting area, gated access to the rear where the parking is located, timber shed, outside water tap and access to the bricked outbuilding which has power & lighting connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62315810.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.