2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodchurch Lane, Ellesmere Port
Sold STC £100,000
- Two Bedroom Semi
- Generous Corner Plot
- Off-Road Parking For Multiple Cars
- Well-Maintained Throughout
- No Onward Chain
No Chain! Occupying a fantastic corner plot is this well-presented semi offering deceptively spacious accommodation throughout. The property has been well-maintained by the current vendors and boasts off-road parking and good-sized gardens to the front and rear. Early viewing is advised!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this fantastic two bedroom semi occupying a generous plot close to local schools, amenities and travel links in Ellesmere Port. The property is available with no ongoing chain and offers well-maintained and deceptively spacious accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, large lounge/diner and an extended kitchen to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property sits on a corner plot which boasts ample off-road parking for multiple cars and has good-sized gardens to the side and rear. This would make a fantastic first time buy or investment and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed entrance door to side aspect, double glazed window to front and side aspects, tiled flooring and a single glazed door leading to the Entrance Hall.
Single glazed entrance door, under stairs storage cupboard, gas central heating radiator, laminate flooring and stairs to First Floor Landing.
Lounge / Diner 20' 10" x 11' 7" Max ( 6.35m x 3.53m Max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, two gas central heating radiators.
Extended Kitchen comprising two areas separated by an archway. One area is 9'2" x 5'1" and the other is 9'4" x 8'9". Double glazed window to rear aspect, single glazed and double glazed doors leading onto Garden, wall and base storage units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, gas central heating radiator, part-tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from Entrance Hall, double glazed window to side aspect, loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 5" Max Into Fitted Wardrobes x 10' 7" Max Into Door Recess ( 4.70m Max Into Fitted Wardrobes x 3.23m Max Into Door Recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, built-in storage cupboards and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" Including Fitted Wardrobes x 11' 4" Max Into Door Recess ( 3.43m Including Fitted Wardrobes x 3.45m Max Into Door Recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in cupboard housing combi boiler, fitted wardrobes and a gas central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with shower unit, wash-hand basin, WC and part-tiled walls.
The Front Garden is surrounded by panel enclosed fencing and two farmhouse-style gates. The well-kept, low-maintenance garden boasts off-road parking for multiple cars as well as paved and decoratively stoned areas. There is access to the Rear Garden via double gates to the side of the house.
The Rear Garden is a particularly good size and has a combination of panel enclosed fencing and walled borders. The garden itself comprises a mixture of lawned, paved and stoned areas as well as raised beds housing decorative plants. There is a paved area to the side of the property providing further Off-Road Parking behind double wooden gates.
There is a brick-built outbuilding in the Rear Garden providing added storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62315819.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.