2 bedroom terraced house for saleLeigh Road, Swindon
Sold STC £100,000
- CASH BUYERS ONLY
- "HAWKSLEY" CONSTRUCTION
- 11FT KITCHEN
- 21FT LOUNGE/ DINING ROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
CASH BUYERS ONLY - "Hawksley" Construction - A two bedroom mid terrace home that is situated in the popular residential area of Penhill. The property would benefit from some internal modernisation and offers a 11ft kitchen, 21ft lounge, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and front and rear gardens.
CASH BUYERS ONLY - "Hawksley" Construction - A two bedroom mid terrace home that is situated in the popular residential area of Penhill. The property would benefit from some internal modernisation and its ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance hall, a 12ft kitchen and a 21ft lounge/ dining room whilst the first floor boasts the properties two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits include double glazed windows and front and rear gardens. The property is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Viewing highly recommended.
A part obscure glazed PVC door gives access to the properties entrance hall, stairs to the first floor landing, part glazed door to the lounge/ dining room.
Lounge/ Dining Room 21' 11" into bay x 11' 2" max ( 6.68m into bay x 3.40m max )
Front aspect double glazed bay window, rear aspect double glazed window, wall mounted shelving, "Cotswold stone" fire place with gas fire and "Cotswold stone" based low level shelving to either side of the chimney breast. part glazed door to the kitchen, textured ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 1" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.38m max x 2.57m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window and single glazed door to the rear garden, vinyl flooring, range of eye and base level units with fitted work tops, single sink drainer unit, wall mounted hot water system (over sink), part tiled walls, space for free standing gas cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing fridge/ freezer, under stairs cupboard, further built in cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Built in cupboard housing the properties hot water tank, access to all first floor accommodation.
Master Bedroom 15' 4" to wardrobe door x 9' 4" max ( 4.67m to wardrobe door x 2.84m max )
Front aspect double glazed windows, built in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 12' 3" max ( 3.20m x 3.73m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window.
Rear aspect double glazed window, panel enclosed bath, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, wall mounted mirror, wall mounted corner shelving unit.
To The Front
A low level block built retaining wall with iron gate gives access to a path leading to an electric disabled wheelchair lift (included in the sale). The wheelchair lift gives access to a raised area of hardstanding and the properties main front door. There is a low level wooden gate giving access to a shared access tunnel to the rear garden and the remainder of the front garden is laid to lawn.
To The Rear
Enclosed and inclined lawned rear garden with brick out house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62315834.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.