5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLime Street, Huddersfield
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Five Bedroom Extended Semi Detached
- Integral Garage and Off Street Parking
- Well Proportioned Living Space
- Far Reaching Views
- Well Deserving Of An Internal Inspection
Offering very substantial living space approximately 1700 sq feet. This five double bedroom semi detached house in an elevated position with far reaching views over Huddersfield, offers the larger family all the space you would need.
Offering very substantial living space approximately 1700 sq feet. This five double bedroom semi detached house in an elevated position with far reaching views over Huddersfield, offers the larger family all the space you would need. Briefly comprising entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen both have far reaching views from the rear. To the first floor there are five double bedrooms, utility room and integral garage. This property securely ticks many boxes of the most discerning buyers. Well maintained by the current owners and well deserving of an internal inspection to fully appreciate the sheer size of accommodation on offer.
Enter from the front via a uPVC double glazed door in to the entrance hall which is L shaped and has two windows to the side, a radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Accessed from the ground floor the shower room is fully tiled including the floor and is fitted with a corner shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin. There is a uPVC double glazed window to the side and a heated towel rail.
Lounge 20' x 10' 8" ( 6.10m x 3.25m )
The spacious lounge is positioned to the front of the property and has two uPVC double glazed windows to the front, two radiators and a gas fire.
Sitting Room 17' 3" max in to recess x 10' max in to recess ( 5.26m max in to recess x 3.05m max in to recess )
This second roomy reception space has a gas fire, double glazed window to the rear elevation, a radiator and access to a staircase leading down to the utility room and integral garage.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' x 11' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.45m )
The breakfast kitchen is fitted with a range of modern base and wall units with complimentary work surfaces over and matching splashback tiling. The kitchen has a useful breakfast bar, single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit and has a double glazed window to the rear elevation. There is a Baumatic oven with a gas hob and cooker hood over. There is also a radiator.
Utility Room 12' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.95m )
The very useful, larger than average utility room is fitted with a stainless steel sink and drainer unit and houses the central heating boiler. There is a window to the rear and a radiator. There is an additional store room off the utility as well as a door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hall to the first floor landing which gives access to all first floor rooms, plus a staircase to the second floor, a window to the side and a radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 10' 8" ( 4.01m x 3.25m )
The main bedroom is situated to the front of the property with a window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" excl door recess x 11' 5" max in to recess ( 3.58m excl door recess x 3.48m max in to recess )
A second double bedroom with a window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
The third bedroom is fitted with a window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' x 7' 1" ( 3.96m x 2.16m )
The fourth bedroom has a window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
The family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, wash hand basin with built in vanity/storage cupboard and WC. The bathroom is fully tiled to include walls and floor, has a heated towel rail and a window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Five 13' 8" max incl staircase x 10' 3" Ltd headheight ( 4.17m max incl staircase x 3.12m Ltd headheight )
Situated in the attic space this bedroom has a window to the front elevation and a radiator, there is also a door to further loft space plus a part tiled cloakroom which comprises a wash hand basin and WC.
Study 10' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.07m x 3.07m )
This could be used as an additional bedroom and has a window to the rear and a radiator.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance lawned area and block paved driveway for parking. To the rear is a further garden with borders for planting, which is gated and fully enclosed with a stone flagged patio area, ideal for seating and a further block paved driveway providing ample off street parking, leading to a garage. There is also an outside tap.
Garage 17' 8" x 10' 3" ( 5.38m x 3.12m )
The garage is integral and has an electric roller shutter door and power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62315870.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.