4 bedroom detached house for saleRolling Mill, Consett, DH8
- Detached with no near neighbours
- Two large en suite bedrooms
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Built to a high standard
- Close to Coast to Coast cycle/foot path
- Well maintained and clean throughout.
- Garage adjacent to house
Larger than average, excellent quality, well maintained 4 bedroom detached house built to a high standard on a small, modern estate.
Close to amenities/schools and with good links to Durham, Gateshead and Newcastle. Ideal for a growing family.
Downstairs there is a good size living room with bay window, family room with adjoining kitchen and double glazed double doors to patio area. Modern kitchen with Neff appliances, quality 1.5 bowl sink and connections for full size dish washer. Utility room with services for washing machine and tumble dryer and additional cupboard space, leading to a separate W.C. Hallway with storage under stairs and by the front door.
- Lounge - 4.54m x 3.55m (14ft 11in x 11ft 8in )
- Family Room/Dining - 3.55m x 3.35m (11ft 8in x 11ft 0in)
- Kitchen - 2.71m x 2.70m (8ft 11inx 8ft 10in)
- Utility Room - 1.92m x 1.28 (6ft 4" x 4ft 2in)
- WC - 0.89m x1.28m (2ft 11in x 4ft 2in)
On the first floor there is a large bedroom, with en suite facilities and built in wardrobe, and two further bedrooms served by the family bathroom. All bedrooms are large enough to accomodate a double bed.
- Bedroom 1 - 3.40m x 3.2m (11ft 2in x 10ft 6in)
- En Suite facilities - 2.12m x 1.44m (6ft 11in x 4ft 9in)
- Bedroom 2 - 3.15m x 2.78m (10ft 4in x 9ft 1in)
- Bedroom 3 - 2.82m x 2.72m (9ft 3in x 8ft 11in)
- Bathroom - 1.87m x 1.76m (6ft 10in x 6ft 2in)
On the second floor is a very large master suite, with en suite and separate dressing room, both with Velux windows. The house also benefits from a part boarded loft with ladder access for further storage.
- Bedroom 4 - 4.25m x 2.95m (13ft 11in x 9ft 8in)
- Dressing Room 3.08m x 1.84m (10ft 1in x 6ft 0in)
- Ensuite facilities 2.41m x1.87m (7ft 11in x 6ft 2in)
Gas central heating throughout, cavity wall insulated and double glazed windows for economy.
To the front and back are easily managed gardens and an adjacent separate garage which is big enough for a car and a workbench.
All dimensions approximate. Floor area 121.3 sq.m (1305 sq.ft),excluding garage.
An easy walk takes you to Consett town centre. Locally Morrisons, Tesco and Aldi supermarkets and a retail park give a wide choice of shopping. The Leisure Centre with Gym facilities and swimming pool are nearby.
The Coast to Coast cycle and footpath is a very short distance from the property, and there is easy access to Lanchester Valley & Derwent Valley footpaths and the fine Durham countryside.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62316836.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS55215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.