3 bedroom flat for saleEssex Court, Barnes
Sold STC £650,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Family Bathroom
- Large Sunny Reception Room
- Stunning Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Purpose Built Apartment
- Close to Both Barnes Stations
- Fantastic Private Schools Nearby
- Barnes Village Location
- Newly Refurbished
- Off Street Parking
A wonderfully light and spacious apartment that has recently been refurbished to a high standard throughout. The property is on the top floor of an attractive block in the heart of Barnes Village, just off Station Road. This lovely home provides an abundance of charm and is arranged to provide three bedrooms, a spacious reception room with access to the private terrace, a modern fitted kitchen/dining room and a new modern bathroom. The property is enhanced by ample storage within the flat and is sold with the benefit of additional ground floor storage facilities. The amenities of the village are virtually on your doorstep and for the commuter both Barnes and Barnes Bridge stations are a short walk and local bus services provide a 10 minute hop to Hammersmith.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62317535.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26474998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Anderson, Barnes - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.