3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarm Lane, Honicknowle, Plymouth
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached
- Spacious Three Bedroom Home
- Newly Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Newly Fitted Bathroom
- Private Drive
- No Chain
- Rear Garden
This absolutely stunning property must be viewed! It benefits from a front drive, conservatory, rear lawn garden, and a brand new kitchen and bathroom. This property ticks all of the boxes and couldnt have much more to boast about. It is beautifully located and is close to amenities, CALL TODAY!
This recently refurbished property is a star buy! It has a bright and spacious atmousphere with fresh and neutral decor, ready for its new owner to move straight in without any hassle. It benefits from a brand new kitchen and bathroom that has been done to a particularly high standard and also a conservatory! There is also side acess to the property leading to a beautifully sized garden with a patio area and lawn. Additional to all these delux features if that of its own private drive! The property is perfectlly situated also, meaning that it is close to amenities, bus routes and reptuable schools. Viewings are essential however to really appreciate the size and design of this home! call today to book your viewing on 01752 367232.
Low maintenance mainly laid to lawn.
Front facing double glazed door with side and front facing double glazed windows. Carpeted flooring.
Front facing obscured wooden door. Wall mounted radiator and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 15' 9" x 12' 1" Into recess ( 4.80m x 3.68m Into recess )
Front facing double glazed large window. Wall mounted radiator, television point. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and newly fitted carpet.
Kitchen/diner 20' 11" x 8' 6" ( 6.38m x 2.59m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Electric oven and electric hob with over head cooker hood. Wall mounted radiator, space for a fridge/freezer. Plain plastered walls and ceilins and insert LED Spotlights. Vinyl flooring. Double glazed patio doors to rear elevation leading to the conservatory. Dining room with carpeted flooring door leading to utility room.
Utility Room 18' x 4' ( 5.49m x 1.22m )
Side facing double glazed window. Central heating combination boiler and carpeted flooring.
Front and side double glazed windows and double glazed door leading out to the rear garden. Power sockets and slate flooring.
Stairs leading from ground floor. Side facing double glazed window. loft access, power point and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 6" Plus door recess ( 3.66m x 3.20m Plus door recess )
Front facing double glazed window with view to the front garden. Wall mounted radaitor. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and newly fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' Max ( 3.66m x 3.05m Max )
Rear facinglarge double glazed window with views looking to the rear garden. Wall mounted radiator, plain plastered walls and ceiling and newly fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 8' 3" Into dorr recess ( 2.59m x 2.51m Into dorr recess )
Front facing double glazed window with views to the rear garden. Wall mounted radiator, plain plastered walls and ceiling and newly fitted carpet.
Rear facing double glazed obscured window. bath with mixer taps and over head shower. Wash hand basin and low level wc. Chrome heated towel rail. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and vinyl flooring.
Side facing obscured window. Low level wc and wash hand basin. Plain plastered walls and ceiling.
Flat rear lawn with mature plants and shrubs with partly patio area, storage shed. All enclosed by fence paneling and side gate leading to side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62318084.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.