2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCartside Road, Busby, Glasgow
Sold STC £138,000
- Well presented end terraced villa
- Entrance porch, hallway, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen.
- two large bedrooms, shower room.
- GCH, DG.
- Large corner gardens, driveway, garage.
Well-presented end terraced villa presented to the market in good order throughout and occupying corner position gardens with driveway to the side.
Enjoying a great position at the end of Cartside Road, this end terraced villa is well presented and is set within large corner position gardens.
Internally, the property extends to; entrance porch, broad hallway with staircase to the upper level, generous 21ft dual aspect lounge/diner, large fitted kitchen, two excellent bedrooms (both with inbuilt cupboards) and a modern shower room.
Further features include a system of gas central heating, double glazing and impressive corner gardens with driveway leading to a detached timber garage.
Cartside Road is within easy reach of both Busby and Eaglesham Road, which provide a comprehensive range of shops, banks, post offices, restaurants and health centre. Regular bus and rail services also run from the area making it an ideal base for commuting whilst main arterial roads link in turn to motorway networks. A selection of parks and recreational facilities can also be found close by whilst the property lies within the catchments for highly regarded local schooling.
Lounge; 21'6 x 10'7 narrowing to 8'3
Kitchen; 10'2 x 10'3
Bedroom One; 15'7 x 9'8
Bedroom Two; 10'7 plus recess x 9'9
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.