1 bedroom flat for saleGeoffrey Watling Way, Norwich
- One bedroom fifth floor apartment
- No onward chain
- Double glazing & under floor heating
- Secure undercroft parking
- Lift access
- Riverside location
PUBLIC NOTICE - The vendor has been in receipt of an offer of £139,000 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place an higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts.
An early viewing is highly recommended for this property being sold with no onward chain. We are delighted to offer for sale this purpose built one bedroom fifth floor apartment benefiting from secure undercroft parking and lift access, located within Norwich's favoured Riverside area.
STUNNING! An exceptionally spacious one bedroom fifth floor purpose built apartment situated within this popular development which is located on the popular Riverside area of Norwich. The property boasts high ceilings creating a light apartment with double glazing, good sized lounge / dining room with double doors to balcony which offers impressive open views to the rear. The property is also being soiled with the added benefit of no onward chain and an early viewing is essential.
Stair and lift access to the fifth floor.
Airing cupboard and high ceiling.
Lounge / Dining Room 14' 8" x 11' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.63m )
High ceiling, double door to balcony with impressive views to the rear and part open plan to;
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 11" narrowing to 7' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.72m narrowing to 2.39m )
Fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with rolltop worksurfaces, upstands inset stainless steel sink unit, electric hob, electric oven, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel extractor, built in fridge freezer, space for washing machine and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.90m )
With high ceiling, recess wardrobe, double glazed windows to rear and side aspects.
With a suite comprising bath with attached shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with high ceiling and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
I understand that the property ha secure undercroft parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62320622.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR121137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.