3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrantham Road, Bracebridge Heath, Lincoln
Sold STC £160,000
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Extensively Lawned Front & Rear Gardens
- Wide Range of Local Amenities
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Bracebridge Heath is this well appointed and beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached family home benefiting from light and airy living accommodation throughout and extensively laid to lawn front and rear gardens.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Bracebridge Heath is this well appointed and beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached family home benefiting from light and airy living accommodation throughout, extensively laid to lawn front and rear gardens and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Area, Cloakroom, Three Bedrooms to the First Floor and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With single glazed side entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 14' 3" x 10' ( 4.34m x 3.05m )
A spacious, light and airy reception space having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, coving, picture rail and a feature fireplace with gas fire, decorative wooden surround and marble effect back and hearth.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.30m )
Being fitted with a modern range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, space and plumbing for a washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer and integrated appliances including two Neff ovens, induction hob with cooker hood and a microwave (all appliances are included in the sale - subject to negotiation); complete with tiled effect laminate flooring, centre island, double glazed window to the side aspect and double glazed double doors to rear aspect. Opening into:-
Dining Area 12' 7" x 6' 1" ( 3.84m x 1.85m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect and a door leading into:-
With low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the rear aspect,
First Floor Landing
Having doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 10' ( 4.37m x 3.05m )
Having a double glazed bow window to the front aspect, period fireplace, picture rail, LED lights, two wall mounted panel radiators and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 7' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.26m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, feature fireplace, built-in wardrobes, picture rail and coving.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 6' 6" ( 3.30m x 1.98m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, picture rail and coving.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with an extractor fan, part tiled walls, wall mounted panel radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden enclosed by hedgerow and access down the side elevation to the rear garden. The rear garden is extensively laid to lawn with shrubs to borders and a patio area ideal for seating whilst benefiting from and insulated shed and store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62320703.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.