6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirkenhead Road, Hoylake, Wirral
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Larger Than Average Traditional Semi-Detached House
- Beautifully Appointed & Well Decorated
- Three Reception Rooms, Refitted Kitchen
- Six Bedrooms
- Two Bathroom/ Shower Rooms
- Downstairs WC, Utility Room
- Delightful & Well Stocked Gardens
- Garden Store
Superbly appointed & particularly attractive, larger than average traditional semi-detached family house set over three floors, delightful mature well stocked private gardens & garden store. In addition there is a refitted kitchen & downstairs cloakroom and two refitted bathrooms.
Superbly appointed particularly attractive, larger than average and very well decorated traditional semi-detached family house set in larger than average mature well stocked and kept private gardens and with gas central heating and extensive double glazing and many other fine features. The accommodation comprising: Vestibule, reception hall, three very good sized reception rooms and feature refitted kitchen/ breakfast room with a range of integral appliances. Utility room and refitted cloak room. There are six bedrooms over two floors and two refitted part tiled bathrooms/ shower rooms, one with Victorian style suite. Outside there are delightful larger than average private mature gardens and garden store. A viewing of this beautifully appointed family home is absolutely essential.
Feature hardwood and lead light panelled entrance door to vestibule.
With double glazed window, stone effect tiled floor and ceiling light. Inner glass panelled door to reception hall.
With single panelled radiator, double glazed window, meter cupboard, two wall lights and walk-in cloaks/store room under stairs with light.
Front Dining Room 17' 7" to doors x 14' 9" into recess ( 5.36m to doors x 4.50m into recess )
With tall glazed doors and side windows to the front and giving access and over-looking the rear garden. Ceiling spot lights and two wall lights. Double panelled radiator.
Rear Split Level Lounge 21' 6" including shelves x 15' ( 6.55m including shelves x 4.57m )
With double glazed doors and double glazed windows to rear which give access and over-look a delightful rear garden. Single panelled radiator. Feature solid fuel burner/stove in chimney breast recess with tiled plinth. One wall with fitted book/ display shelves. Ceiling spot lights and concealed spot lighting.
Family Room/ Breakfast Room 19' 5" maximum x 15' 10" into recess ( 5.92m maximum x 4.83m into recess )
With two single panelled radiators, two wall light points, bay window with double glazed windows and double glazed roof panels.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
Beautifully appointed kitchen/breakfast room having teak effect doors, granite work surfaces and comprising: One and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboard, further good range of matching base units with cupboards, drawers and dish washer plumbing. Two tall larder/store cupboards, integral Neff double oven and Whirlpool microwave. John Lewis Induction hob with extractor hood above. double glazed window above sink unit, ceiling spot lights, double glazed window to the front. Further base units which form a breakfast table. Under floor electric heating.
Utility Room 11' 4" x 6' 5" ( 3.45m x 1.96m )
With decorative tiled floor, double glazed window and double glazed door to the garden.
With white suite and comprising: Wash hand basin, low level WC, ceiling spot lights, extractor fan, two wall mirrors and slate effect tiled floor.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to a spacious, well designed landing with single panelled radiator and window.
Front Bedroom One 17' 1" x 15' 1" into recess ( 5.21m x 4.60m into recess )
With double glazed window, two bed wall light points, double panelled radiator and fitted sliding doored wardrobes.
Side Bedroom Two 14' 7" x 13' 3" ( 4.45m x 4.04m )
With double glazed windows, ceiling spot lights, single panelled radiator and fitted double and single doored wardrobes.
Bathroom/ Shower Room
Feature refitted bathroom/shower room with white suite and comprising: Tiled panelled bath, low level WC, wash hand basin with lower cupboards, tiled shower cubicle. Heated towel rail, white floor tiling, complementary wall tiling to half height, two double glazed ceiling windows and further double glazed window. Manrose extractor fan and electric shaver point.
Rear Bedroom Three 15' 1" into recess x 11' 9" (Excluding door recess) ( 4.60m into recess x 3.58m (Excluding door recess) )
with double glazed window and double panelled radiator.
Rear Bedroom Four 11' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.87m )
With double glazed window and single panelled radiator.
Feature Bathroom/ Shower Room
Feature bathroom/shower room with Victorian style white suite and comprising: Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC. Tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower. Double glazed window and further window, single panelled radiator, complementary Victorian style wall tiling. Oak laminate flooring and ceiling spot lights.
From the first floor landing a staircase leads to the second floor landing with double glazed Velux window.
Front Bedroom Five
Room of irregular shape
With double glazed window to the front, eaves store cupboard, single panelled radiator, ceiling spot lights, double glazed Velux window.
Side Bedroom Six
Room of irregular shape.
With window and single panelled radiator.
There are larger than average gardens to three sides.
The front garden has two lawns, mature shrubs, trees, flower beds and borders. Paved patio, sandstone boundary walls and crazy paved paths.
Please note: Permission has been granted for the provision of off road parking for two vehicles from Birkenhead Road.
There is a side garden with lawn, trees, mature flowers and shrubs, timber fencing.
There is also a delightful very well-kept and mature rear garden which is private and has two lawns, mature flower and shrub beds and borders, paved and tiled paths, timber decked patio with pergola, ornamental pond with rockery surround. Water tap. Large brick garden store with windows and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62320712.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.