3 bedroom terraced house for saleNelson Close, Sheerness, Kent
- 3 bedroom mid terraced house
- Upstairs bathroom with separate toilet
- No forward chain
- Tucked out of the way
- Nice size garden
- EPC energy rating D (61)
A lovely home tucked out of the way on the outskirts of Sheerness, yet only a stroll away from a local convenience store, perfect to pick up a pint of milk or a newspaper in the mornings.There is also a bus stop only a short stroll away so you can catch the bus to take you into town, if you are doing the weekly shop, the High Street and railway station, if you commute, is only a brisk walk away. Why not pop into Wetherspoons while you are in town and have a bite to eat?You can also enjoy romantic walks along The Fleet, it is also a great place to walk the dog or do a spot of fishing from time to time, why not dig out your fishing rod and see what you can catch.You could literally move in here and just decorate to your own taste. Imagine picking up your keys when you have bought the house and being able put your own style and design to it.Then there is the garden, there is loads of space for the children to run around and play with room also for their trampolines, swings and slides. Alternatively you could use some of the space for your own patio table and chairs or maybe even an allotment for the green fingered amongst you.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 21'2 (6.46m) x 11'8 (3.56m) narrowing to 9'10 at narrowest point (3.00m)
- Kitchen: 10'1 x 8'11 (3.08m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'6 (3.81m) x 11'5 (3.48m) narrowing to 9'6 at narrowest point (2.90m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 8'3 (3.25m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'2 (3.41m) narrowing to 8'4 (2.54m) x 9'10 (3.00m)
- Bathroom: 5'6 x 4'7 (1.68m x 1.40m)
- Separate Toilet
- Rear Garden
- Block paved Front Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62321297.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11631983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.