3 bedroom detached house for saleOff Pulford Drive, Thurnby
- Traditional brick and block construction
- Ceramic flooring to Kitchens - Colour choice available dependent upon stage of construction
- Carpets from selected range
- Fitted kitchen
- Bathroom half tiled where sanitary ware is fitted, fully tiled to bath recess
- Gas central heating
- PVCu double glazed windows throughout
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
The Linnet is a 3 bedroom detached house comprising of Lounge, Kitchen, Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms (en-suite to master) & family bathroom. Garden to rear & single garage.
Fitted Kitchen with single AEG fan assisted electric oven4 burner AEG gas hob with Stainless Steel Canopy Chimney hood.
One & half bowl Stainless Steel sink.
Space for Fridge Freezer.
Plumbing and electrics for washing machine.
Plumbing & electrics for future Dishwasher.
White Triple Spotlight fitting.
Ceramic flooring to Kitchen only.
Full gas central heating. (or alternative system if gas not available).
White Sanitary ware to Bathroom with co-ordinating wall tiles.
Thermostatic shower in cubicle to En-Suite with co-ordinating wall tiles.
Shaver Socket & White Heated Towel Rail to the Bathroom & En-Suite.
BT. Telephone point to Lounge next to TV. Aerial point, and Bed 1.
T.V aerial point in Lounge, Bed 1 & Kitchen/Diner.
Wiring only for future Intruder Alarm for keypad, control panel and bell box.
Smoke detectors and security locks to all external doors.
Coach light to front elevation of property.
Fenced rear garden.
Turfing to front and rear gardens (where applicable).
N.H.B.C. 10 year warranty.
Carpets from the Jelson selected range.
Off Pulford Drive,
For more information please contact the Sales Office on 07983 816636 open Friday - Monday 11am - 5pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26544397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roy Green Estate Agents, Leicester . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.