3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlexandra Square, Winsford
- Mid terrace house with no chain
- Positioned in a square overlooking a central green
- Lounge, kitchen/diner, family room, three bedrooms, bathroom, & WC
- PVCu double glazing & gas central heating system
- Off road parking, front & rear gardens.
7 Alexandra Square, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 2YR. We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £61,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place. EPC rating D.
This mid terrace house is situated in a square overlooking a central green and is offered for sale with no chain. The property has a gas central heating system & PVCu double glazing and features two reception rooms, kitchen/diner, front & rear gardens, and a driveway to the rear.
7 Alexandra Square, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 2YR
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £61,000 on the above property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place.
The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is D
PVCu double glazed front door. PVCu double glazed windows to front and either side. Tile effect laminate floor. Radiator. Glazed panelled door to entrance hall.
Walk-in under-stairs cupboard. Tile effect laminate flooring. Doors to lounge and kitchen/diner.
Lounge 24' 3" x 9' 5" narrowing to 7' 2" ( 7.39m x 2.87m narrowing to 2.18m )
Two radiators. Coving to ceiling. Wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 4" x 9' 5" ( 5.28m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units comprising cupboards and drawers, and worktops with tiled splashbacks. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric double oven and four-ring electric hob with filter canopy over. Integrated freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Coving to ceiling. Tile effect laminate flooring. Two radiators. PVCu double glazed window to front. Door to staircase to first floor. PVCu double glazed double doors to family room.
Family Room 6' 7" x 11' 2" ( 2.01m x 3.40m )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed doors and adjacent windows to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Walk-in cupboard with gas central boiler and storage space. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 9' 5" max ( 3.53m x 2.87m max )
Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Walk-in over-stairs storage space. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 2 8' 4" plus door recess x 9' 7" ( 2.54m plus door recess x 2.92m )
Coving to ceiling. Wood effect laminate flooring. Loft hatch. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 6' 8" plus built-in wardrobe ( 2.69m x 2.03m plus built-in wardrobe )
Wood effect laminate flooring. Built-in wardrobe. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 5' 5" x 4' 10" ( 1.65m x 1.47m )
Pedestal wash hand basin. Bath with electric shower over. Panelled walls. PVCu opaque double glazed window to front.
Low level WC. Wood effect laminate flooring. PVCu opaque double glazed window to front.
The property is set back behind a lawn garden with paved pathway to the front porch and enclosed by picket fencing. To the rear of the property there is a paved driveway with double entrance gates, concrete hardstanding, and astro-turf area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62322929.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.