2 bedroom apartment for saleKing Street, Norwich
Sold STC £235,000
- Two bedroom duplex apartment
- Secure development in City Centre
- Parking space & garage
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Private entrance door
- Fully equipped kitchen
This two bedroom ground and first floor duplex style apartment is located in a stunning small, select gated development at the top end of King Street in the very heart of Norwich City Centre.
Completed by Nethergate Developments in the early 2000's, the development is one of the best original City Centre developments and boasts many impressive features. There is secure off road parking via double gates using a punch code key system and a garage which is virtually unheard of in Norwich City Centre as well as a private ground floor entrance door. There are smooth plastered ceilings, gas fired central heating, double glazing and a full equipped kitchen to include double oven, hob, fridge freezer and Jeff dishwasher. The property is set over two levels and boasts a 14ft living room, 12ft plus kitchen and simply must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Private entrance door and stairs to the first floor.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.84m )
Walk-in wardrobe and double glazed window to the side aspect.
En-Suite Shower Room
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with inset main fed shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with fitted mirror, radiator and tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC with radiator, fitted mirror and double glazed window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Walk-in utility with plumbing for washing machine, inset stainless steel sink unit and gas fired boiler.
Lounge / Dining Room 14' 1" x 9' ( 4.29m x 2.74m )
Fitted laminate flooring, double doors to Juliet style balcony which is railed with views to the front aspect, smooth plastered ceiling and open through to:
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.46m )
Fully fitted and comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with fitted worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, built in double oven, stainless steel gas hob with stainless steel extractor over, stainless steel Neff dishwasher, fridge freezer and two double glazed windows to the front aspect.
The property has off road parking positioned in front of the front door of the property itself. The property also has a garage which measures 16'11" x 8'32 with up and door and is located to the left hand side of the property.
The property is access via King Street, via double gates with a punch code key system.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62322965.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.