3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOld Shoreham Road, Shoreham-By-Sea
Guide Price £355,000
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH SIDE ACCESS
GUIDE PRICE £355,000 - £365,000. Fantastic opportunity to purchase a three bedroom house located walking distance to Shoreham town centre where there is a variety of shops, restaurants, amenities and public transport links.
GUIDE PRICE £355,000 - £365,000. Fox and Sons are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom end of terrace house conveniently located a short distance to Shoreham town, walking distance to the train station with direct trains to London Victoria, Brighton and Gatwick Airport and it is a short drive to the popular Holmbush shopping centre and access to the A27 and A23.
Nearby the property is a public slipway leading to the River adur, perfect for scenic walks.
Externally to the front of the property there is off road parking for two cars, access to the garage and a delightful front garden.
Inside on the ground floor the property comprises of the entrance hall leading to the main rooms including the lounge with fireplace and archway through to the dining / kitchen area for modern open plan living.
The dining area has a solid fuel burner and is open to the fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including a hob and oven, mixture of wall and base units and two large storage cupboards. Walk through the dining area to the patio doors leading to the delightful and enclosed rear garden with patio area and low maintenance small lawn area.
On the first floor of the property are three bedrooms including master bedroom with a bay window and unique second bedroom with shower cubicle.
This property benefits from a highly sought after location, off road parking and a garage.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this properties potential.
Dropped kerb, space for 2 cars and path to garage.
Comprises of front path and boarder of plants and shrubs.
Comprises of double glazed door to front, under stairs cupboard and double glazed front window.
Lounge 14' 2" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.32m max x 3.63m max )
Comprises of double glazed front window, fire place and archway to kitchen / diner
Kitchen / Diner 17' 10" max x 11' 4" max ( 5.44m max x 3.45m max )
Comprises of fitted kitchen, mixture of wall and base units, double glazed rear window, sink / drainer, work surfaces, gas oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, two large storage cupboard, part tiled and door to rear garden.
Comprises of stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard, loft access and inside the loft is part boarded.
Bedroom One 13' 7" max x 10' 5" max ( 4.14m max x 3.18m max )
Comprises of double glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 12' max x 11' 7" max ( 3.66m max x 3.53m max )
Comprises of double glazed rear window and shower cubicle.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" max x 7' max ( 2.36m max x 2.13m max )
Comprises of double glazed front window.
Comprises of double glazed rear window, bath, wash hand basin, wc, heated towel rail, corner bath and is part tiled.
Mostly paved, water feature, shrub and plant boarder, area with artificial grass and access from side gate to front.
Garage 15' 7" max x 7' 11" max ( 4.75m max x 2.41m max )
Up & Over door, single glazed rear and side window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62322977.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM102856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Shoreham By Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.