2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMcfarlane Road, Balloch, Alexandria
Sold STC £107,995
- Home Report - Available on request
- 2 Bedroom Semi Detached Villa
- Dining Kitchen
- Enclosed Gardens
*** SOLD AT CLOSING DATE ***
A fantastic two bedroom semi detached villa set within a popular modern residential development. This outstanding family home is ideally located in a great setting and is only a short distance from the centre of Balloch which offers great amenities and many fabulous recreational activities. The driveway to the front allows for off-road parking. To the rear of the property is a stunning large landscaped garden which provides great outdoor space in which is perfect for hosting or relaxing. The property been finished to an exceptional standard and is tastefully decorated throughout and as such offers accommodation in true walk in condition. The specification of the property includes double glazed window units and gas fired central heating system. The accommodation on offer comprises; welcoming reception hallway with W/C, bright spacious lounge, a stunning fully fitted kitchen with separate dining area which gives access to the large rear garden. On the upper level there is a storage cupboard off the hallway, two large double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and luxury family bathroom.
Early viewing is recommended as you don't want to miss out.
Lounge 15' 4" x 12' 3" max ( 4.67m x 3.73m max )
Dining Kitchen 15' 4" over units x 8' 6" over units ( 4.67m over units x 2.59m over units )
Bedroom 1 9' 5" x 12' 3" ( 2.87m x 3.73m )
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 9' ( 3.73m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62322980.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT104856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.