3 bedroom bungalow for saleNottingham Road, Spondon
Sold STC £169,950
- Re-fitted Cooke & Lewis kitchen
- Stylish re-fitted bathroom with white suite
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Two double bedrooms & one single
- All new flooring throughout
- Completely re-decorated throughout
- Driveway & enclosed rear garden
- No upward chain
IMPRESSIVE three bedroom bungalow having undergone an extensive range of improvement works to provide a delightful home that is ready to move into. Boasting a SUPERB re-fitted Cooke & Lewis kitchen and stylish re-fitted bathroom. All new carpets & decor. Driveway providing ample off-road parking. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
From our office in Spondon village centre, proceed along Sitwell Street, towards Derby; at the mini-roundabout take the first exit into Willowcroft Road and take the left hand turn at the T-junction into Nottingham Road where the property will be found to the left hand side, as indicated by our 'For Sale' board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62323262.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPO160286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Spondon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.