3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Road, Leicester, LE8
- 100 square metres of living space
- A carpeted loft space with lighting and power sockets for storage
- Arrow Ecoburn multifuel stove
- Ample storage space
- Utility area
- Parking for up to 4 vehicles
- Outstanding garden - formally opened to the public as part of the National Garden Scheme
- Custom built brick and oak summer house and shed
- New Worcester Bosch boiler
- Three good sized bedrooms
HouseSimple is pleased to present this 3 bedroom, semi-detached house in Leicester. This freehold property benefits from 2 receptions and 1 bathroom, gas heating, all double-glazed windows, part wood flooring, off street parking, a garden, and substantial parking space at the front of the property. This wonderful three bedroom semi-detached home is located in a favoured position within convenient distance of local schools, shops, road and public transport links.
Offering ample and well maintained accommodation, this property benefits from light, spacious living, many fine features including a wood burning stove plus an outstanding garden space comprising a decking area, lawn, flower borders, a vegetable patch and summer house.
The property has recently been fitted with a new kitchen and a gas-central heating system plus new A rated double glazing. Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further details. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62323490.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS44979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.