2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNew Lane, Eccles
Sold STC £130,000
- Stunning semi-detached home in a popular location
- Two reception rooms and a fantastic, new fully fitted kitchen complete with integrated appliances
- Recently works include re-wiring, new windows, front door, re-painted and decorated throughout
- Cellar provides ideal storage and further development potential
- Two double bedrooms and a large three piece bathroom to the 1st floor
- New carpets throughout
- Many original features including stripped wood floors, doors and coving
- Ideally located close to excellent transport links, amenities and good local schooling
- Gas central heated and double glazed
- Well-maintained, low maintenance garden to the rear
Full descriptionSTOP!! Take a look at this STUNNING Victorian semi-detached home that benefits from A NEW KITCHEN, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, CELLAR and NO CHAIN!! Ideally situated this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM property has many ORIGINAL FEATURES and has recently been RE-DECORATED THROUGHOUT. Complete with a spacious entrance hallway, two reception rooms and a modern fitted kitchen to the ground floor. With two double bedrooms and a large family sized bathroom to the 1st floor. A cellar provides additional storage and development potential. Additional benefits include the installation of new DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS and DOORS and the property has been RE-WIRED over the last few years. Externally the property has a low maintenance garden to the front and rear. Presented to the highest internal standards throughout the property comes highly recommended for viewing, contact the office on 01617074900 to arrange your viewing today!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7210642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills Residential, Eccles . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.