3 bedroom terraced house for salePurlwell Hall Road, Batley
Sold STC £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £125,000 - £145,000***
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Detached Garage
- Useful Cellar
- Close To Local Schools & Amenities
***Guide Price £125,000 - £145,000*** Located in Mount Pleasant is this three bedroom mid terrace property comprises of: entrance vestibule, lounge, kitchen / diner, cellar, three bedrooms and house bathroom. Having gardens to front and rear and single detached garage.
***Guide Price £125,000 - £145,000***
Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
Double glazed uPVC door to front and access to lounge.
Lounge 13' 11" x 15' 2" To Bay Window ( 4.24m x 4.62m To Bay Window )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator and wall lights. Timber fire place with gas fire and access to inner hall.
Stairs to first floor and access to kitchen / diner.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 11" x 13' 9" ( 4.24m x 4.19m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, cooker hood and central heating boiler. Radiator, wall mounted gas fire and uPVC door and double glazed window to rear.
Cellar 13' 11" x 13' 11" ( 4.24m x 4.24m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and timber door to rear. Fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit and plumbing for washing machine.
Airing cupboard, radiator and stairs to bedroom 3.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 13' 4" ( 4.22m x 4.06m )
Two double glazed windows to front, two radiator and electric storage radiator.
Bedroom 2 7' 8" x 11' 1" ( 2.34m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 9" x 11' 1" ( 1.75m x 3.38m )
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath with mixer taps. Part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 14' x 10' 9" To Eaves ( 4.27m x 3.28m To Eaves )
Double glazed velux window to rear and radiator.
Garage 10' 1" Max x 16' 4" ( 3.07m Max x 4.98m )
Up and over door and two single glazed windows to side.
To the front of the property is a paved garden and to the rear is a paved yard and a single detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62326343.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.