3 bedroom detached house for saleWoodhall Drive, Batley
Sold STC £185,000
- ***Guide Price £185,000 - £190,000***
- Three Bedroom Detached Property
- 16Ft Lounge & 16Ft Kitchen
- Majority Triple Glazed & Conservatory
- Views Across Batley - No Chain
***Guide Price £185,000 - £190,000*** Located within Batley is this three bedroom detached property comprising of: 16ft lounge, 16ft kitchen, conservatory, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Detached garage, ample off street parking and gardens to front and rear. Views across Batley & No Chain
***Guide Price £185,000 - £190,000***
Three Bedroom Detached Property
Triple glazed door to front, radiator and coving to ceiling. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 16' x 12' 9" ( 4.88m x 3.89m )
Triple glazed casement bay window to front, radiator, telephone and tv point. Coving to ceiling, ceiling rose and dado rail. Inset log effect gas fire. Built in storage cupboard housing central heating boiler with light.
Kitchen 16' x 7' 9" ( 4.88m x 2.36m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary granite work surfaces, Asterite sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and mosaic glass splash back. Electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood. Integrated fridge, freezer and microwave. Radiator, Italian porcelain tiled flooring and spotlights to ceiling. Plumbing for washing machine, coving to ceiling and double glazed French lead effect doors to conservatory. Triple glazed windows to conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.56m )
Of uPVC construction, triple glazed windows to rear and side and double glazed pitched roof. Two radiators and lights. Views across Batley. Storage area underneath conservatory with light.
Triple glazed window to side, radiator and coving to ceiling. Telephone point, built in storage cupboard and access to part boarded loft.
Bedroom 1 11' x 9' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.82m )
Triple glazed window to front, radiator and fitted wardrobes along two walls.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.82m )
Triple glazed window to rear providing views across Batley, radiator and coving to ceiling. Fitted wardrobes along one wall.
Bedroom 3 6' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.06m x 1.93m )
Triple glazed window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Three piece suite comprising of: vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc and corner bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Tiled walls, tiled flooring and spotlights to ceiling. Chrome towel heater and triple glazed window to rear.
Detached Garage 16' x 8' 2" ( 4.88m x 2.49m )
Up and over door, power and light. Door to side and single glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway providing ample off street parking and a paved sitting area with plants and shrub borders. Outside tap.
To the rear of the property is a delightful and well tended tiered garden with views across Batley and beyond. Decked and paved areas with sleepers down to a further decked and paved area with plants and shrubs. Outside lighting. Shed to remain.
New boiler fitted January 2016 with 10 year guarantee
Cavity wall insulation completed 2009 with 25 years guarantee
The property is fully alarmed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62326346.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.