5 bedroom detached house for saleSt Marys Park, Royston
Sold STC £750,000
- Beautifully presented and extremely spacious detached executive family home.
- Five good sized bedrooms.
- Superb open planned kitchen/breakfast room.
- Three large reception rooms.
- Large landscaped rear garden.
- Double garage and off road parking.
- Viewing highly recommended.
A beautifully presented and extremely spacious detached executive family home situated in this highly sought after central location. The accommodation provides excellent living accommodation with five good sized bedrooms,superb open planned kitchen/ breakfast room and three good sized receptions.
A beautifully presented and extremely spacious detached executive family home situated in this highly sought after central location. The accommodation provides excellent living accommodation with five good sized bedrooms,superb open planned kitchen/ breakfast room and three good sized receptions with a large landscaped garden to the rear, double garage and additional off road parking and a short walk to Crosstown Town centre and train station .The property should be viewed at the earliest opportunity.
Spacious entrance hall with turning stair case to first floor landing with under stairs cupboard , radiator , ceiling coving.
Suite Comprising low flush W/C, wash hand basin, radiator, wall tiling, leaded light, double glazed window to front.
Lounge 20' 7" x 14' 5" ( 6.27m x 4.39m )
Feature fire place with hearth surround mantle over, two double radiators, multiphase double doors to dining room and from entrance hall,leaded light , double glazed window to front, ceiling coving.
Dining Room 14' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.37m x 2.90m )
Radiator,multi panel doors to lounge and door to kitchen,double glazed window to rear, ceiling coving.
Study/family Room 11' 7" x 10' ( 3.53m x 3.05m )
Radiator, leaded light, double glazed window to front, ceiling coving.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 19' 11" x 16' 8" ( 6.07m x 5.08m )
Superb open planned kitchen/ breakfast room comprising built in double oven and hob with extractor over, generous range of base and wall units,room for dishwasher, fridge and freezer, one and half bowl sink with mixer taps and work surface surround, wall and floor tiling two radiators, double glazed window to rear and double glazed double doors to rear garden, door to utility room , ceiling coving.
Utility Room 10' x 5' 10" ( 3.05m x 1.78m )
Comprising sink bowl with mixer taps and work surface surrounds, range of base units, wall and floor tiling, wall mounted gas boiler for central heating and domestic hot water,space for pluming for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer , double glazed door to side.
Staircase from entrance hall to large gallery landing , radiator, airing cupboard, ceiling coving.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 11' 8" plus depth of wardrobes ( 4.62m x 3.56m plus depth of wardrobes )
Built in wardrobes to one wall, radiator, double glazed window to rear,door to en-suite, ceiling coving.
En-Suite 8' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.64m x 1.98m )
Comprising bath with mixer tap shower attachments,separate tiled shower cubicle,low flush W/C,wash hand basin , towel radiator, wall tiling, double glazed windows to rear.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.12m x 3.02m )
Radiator, leaded light, double glazed window to front, ceiling coving, door to :
Comprising tiled shower cubicle, low flush W/C , wash hand basin, towel radiator, wall tiling, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 10' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.30m )
Built in double wardrobes , radiator, leaded light, double glazed window to front, door to family bathroom, ceiling coving.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.92m )
Built in double wardrobe, radiator, double glazed window to rear, ceiling coving.
Bedroom Five 9' 6" x 9' ( 2.90m x 2.74m )
Built in cupboard, radiator, leaded light, double glazed window to front, ceiling coving.
Bathroom 9' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.16m )
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps shower attachments with a separate tiles shower cubicle,low flush W/C, wash hand basin, towel radiator, wall wiling, double glazed window to side, door to landing and to bedroom three.
Large rear garden with paved patio leading to landscaped lawn with various shrubs and trees to borders,gate for side access, personal door to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.