3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKenton Lane, Kenton, HA3
- Larger than average three bedroom semi-detached house
- Extended fitted kitchen with dining area and garden access
- Sizeable bay fronted double reception room
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with ample storage
- Large private patio garden
- Outhouse housing a self-contained annex
- Moments from amenities
Conveniently located, this generous three bedroom semi-detached house is presented in good condition and offers an extended living space, well proportioned bedrooms and a patio garden with a self-contained annexe.
Kenton Lane offers a convenient location moments from local amenities as well as the amenities of Kenton Road and Kenton Station. The green open spaces of Kenton Recreation Ground are close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 992826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Harrow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.