3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFrankley Avenue, HALESOWEN, West Midlands
Offers in Excess of
- Set in a short cul de sac
- Refurbished and extended
- Superb L shape through lounge and dining room 20' 4" x 17' 11" (max)
- Three bedrooms
- bathroom with a white suite
- Majority double glazed and centrally heated
- Hedge lined rear garden
Frankley Avenue is a popular address in a maturing area set between the Leasowes and Howley Grange Parks and is conveniently situated for schools for children of all ages including Lapal and Howley Grange Primary Schools and Leasowes High School, also nearby are the shops at Kent Road and Manor Lane which include local shops and a supermarket. This impressively refurbished, extended, majority double glazed and centrally heated three bedroom semi detached home is set in a short cul de sac of just five properties, is being offered for sale with "NO FORWARD CHAIN" and offers a most generous through "L" shape lounge and dining room, 20' 4" x 17' 11" (max) and a large kitchen, on the first floor are three bedrooms, including two double bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite, the fore garden comprises a tarmacadam driveway with gravelled area to side for low maintenance. The rear garden is lined with hedges and comprises a lawn bisected by a pathway to the garden shed. EPC Rating C.
WortonKelly Estate Agents In Quinton would like to inform you of the following..
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale. This is to Comply with Money Laundering Regulations
- WortonKelly has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- WortonKelly has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Property ref: 121_2032_3797215
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62328530.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3797215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WK Property, West Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.