3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAscot Close, OLDBURY, West Midlands
- SUPERB FAMILY HOME
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Spacious through lounge 18' x 15' 5"
- Conservatory 14' x 10'
- Smart breakfast kitchen with built in appliances
- Lawned front and rear gardens
SUPERB FAMILY HOME! Three bedroom semi detached conveniently situated for commuter routes to Birmingham city centre, Dudley, West Bromwich and Wolverhampton via A4123 and M5, Junction 2. Close to the Rowley Hills Nature Reserve, Rowley Regis Golf Course, Rowley Hill Primary, St Michaels CE High School, St Giles Church, Whiteheath Medical Centre and the retail parks at Birchley Island. Gas centrally heated and double glazed, where specified, the accommodation comprises a porch with pitched roof, spacious through lounge, 18' x 15' 5", conservatory dining room, 14' x 10', smart breakfast kitchen with white furniture and built in appliances, three bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite. To the front is a tarmacadam driveway with parking for a number of vehicles and lawn to side. The rear low maintenance garden comprises a wide paved patio with lawn beyond.
WortonKelly Estate Agents In Quinton would like to inform you of the following..
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale. This is to Comply with Money Laundering Regulations
- WortonKelly has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- WortonKelly has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Property ref: 121_2032_4178037
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62328566.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4178037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WK Property, West Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.