3 bedroom terraced house for saleLye Close Lane, Bartley Green, West Midlands
- Terraced House
- Front and Rear Garden
- Double Glazing
- Central Heating
FIRST TIME BUYERS and INVESTORS!! Ideal as a buy to let or for a young family this three bedroom townhouse is set close to the wide open spaces of Woodgate Valley Country Park, Quinton Education Playing Fields and the Bourne Brook yet is conveniently situated for Bartley Green Medical Practice and School, Woodgate Primary School, the commercial district of Woodgate Valley, commuter routes to the city centre via the A456 and also the M5 via Junction 3. Set behind a well stocked but low maintenance front garden the extended accommodation includes a double glazed conservatory overlooking the rear garden, spacious lounge, 16' x 10' 5", a kitchen/diner with built in appliances and a wealth of storage, 15' 3" x 9' 9", three bedrooms including two doubles, and a smart shower room. EPC Rating D
WortonKelly Estate Agents In Quinton would like to inform you of the following..
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale. This is to Comply with Money Laundering Regulations
- WortonKelly has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- WortonKelly has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Property ref: 121_2032_4205330
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62328602.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4205330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WK Property, West Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.