4 bedroom cottage for saleDale Hill, Blackwell
A CHARMING FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED COTTAGE WITH ABUNDANCE OF CHARACTER and renovated throughout offering delightful accommodation, all set within a semi-rural location.
Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility/shower room, four bedrooms, family bathroom, detached double garage with games room above, established and attractive rear garden with stone patio, off road parking, double glazing and gas central heating.
This detached family home is set in thewell regarded Worcestershire village of Blackwell, which is mainly residential in nature. There are a number of exceptional schools in the village and the surrounding areas, with Blackwell First School being in the heart of the Village. There are numerous local shopping facilities, with Blackwell being served by a Village Shop for those everyday essentials. Just a short distance away the neighbouring Barnt Green Village offers a wide range of shops to include a Tesco Express, butchers, delis and greengrocers, in addition to clothing boutiques, salons and eateries. For that larger weekly shop,Bromsgrove plays host to Morrisons and Asda, with Sainsbury's being in nearby Redditch.
The stunning Lickey Hills are just a short distance away offering wonderful walks that enjoy panoramic views over the surrounding countryside, and Blackwell has excellent access to the M5 and M42 Motorways and to the A38. There are train stations in Barnt Green and Alvechurch with regular services to Birmingham and Redditch, and there is also a bus service running through this well connected Village.
• Feature Parquet flooring in hallway
• Dual aspect lounge with feature fireplace
• Delightful dining room with beaming
• Family room/snug with feature fireplace
• Stylish kitchen with breakfast bar
• Utility and shower room
• Four spacious bedrooms
• Feature bathroom with roll top bath
• Established rear garden
• Play room/office above the garage
• Detached double garage
• Off road parking
• EPC = D
• Entrance hallway
• Lounge 20'10" x 12'5" (6.35m x 3.78m )
• Dining room 11'4" x 9'8" (3.45m x 2.95m)
• Play room/snug 12' x 10'8" (3.66m x 3.25m)
• Breakfast kitchen 20'10" x 11'3" (6.35m x 3.43m)
• Utility/shower room 9'10 x 8' (3m x 2.44m )
• Master Bedroom 17' x 16'11" (5.18m x 5.16m )
• Bedroom Two 10'9" x 9'6" (3.28m x 2.9m)
• Bedroom Three 12'5" x 10'4" (3.78m x 3.15m)
• Bedroom Four 8'2" x 7'5" (2.49m x 2.26m)
• Family Bathroom 11'2" x 6'2" (3.4m x 1.88m )
GARDENS & GROUNDS
Having an established front and rear garden which is well stocked and maintained with patio area providing excellent seating for entertaining. From the property stepping out onto a large stone patio with steps leading up to the lawn. To the right there are steps leading to the playroom/office above the double detached garage.
From the Robert Oulsnam office proceed along Hewell Road under the railway bridge and turn right into Hewell Lane. At The ‘T’ junction with Fiery Hill Road turn left. Proceed up Fiery Hill Road and before the road merges into Shepley Road, turn left into Linthurst Road.Proceed along Linthurst Road for some distance passing over the M42 then take aright turn into Dale Hill, follow the lane down and the home is located on your right hand side.
Tenure : Freehold
Bromsgrove District Council
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62328650.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOB7255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Barnt Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.