4 bedroom detached house for sale13 Allan Park, Kirkliston, Edinburgh, EH29 9HA
- Light and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and a detached garage.
- Located with an end-of cul-de-sac corner plot, in a leafy residential area of Kirkliston, west of Edinburgh centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, single bedroom, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Highlights include a well-proportioned floor-plan, fitted kitchen, contemporary flooring, and good storage including a loft space and wardrobe for each bedroom.
- In addition, there is gas central heating and double glazing, an enclosed rear and side lawn garden with wood-decked patio; whilst there is a lawn and double driveway to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing - Sunday between 2-4pm.
Light and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and a detached garage, located with an end-of cul-de-sac corner plot, in a leafy residential area of Kirkliston, west of Edinburgh centre.
A generous entrance hall gives access throughout the ground floor, including the WC with two piece suite, and has ample space for outerwear. Set across the front, a bright lounge features a tasteful fireplace, coving, and carpeted flooring. Rear facing and with a door to the garden, a fitted kitchen includes wood-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, washing machine, fridge/freezer, and an integrated dishwasher, oven, electrical hob and canopy. A flexible dining features a patio door to the rear garden and a contemporary pendant light fitting. On the first-floor, an upper hall gives access to all room and the loft space. Four well-proportioned bedrooms are set to both aspects; whilst a family bathroom is fitted with a modern three piece suite including a shower above the bath, inset lighting and a shaver point. Kirkliston is a historic small town, just a few miles beyond the western edge of Edinburgh. An ancient village, Kirkliston is a designated conservation area, set amongst the agricultural land of West Lothian, with a village centre surrounded by an increasing amount of modern residential developments. With plenty of local amenities in the heart of village, there is also a Tesco superstore at nearby South Queensferry, and a multitude of country parks and open walks in the surrounding area. The area also hosts well-respected primary and secondary schooling. There are excellent road links to the M90, A8, M8 and M9, together with regular bus services, and Dalmeny rail station, making Kirkliston a highly popular location for commuting into Edinburgh.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6274334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.