4 bedroom terraced house for saleCopenhagen Road, Gillingham
- 4 Bedroom Victorian terraced house
- Two receptions rooms.
- Bathrooms on the first floor & ground floor
- End of chain
- Good size kitchen & utility room
- Off road parking to the front
- Private rear garden
Situated within walking distance of Gillingham's busy high street and local rail connections with London. This home has loads of space, it is set out over three floors with two bedrooms on the the basement level, two bedrooms on the first floor and two receptions on the ground floor. There are two bathrooms on different levels, and a good size kitchen with utility room. This home has many possibilities and heaps of potential. Obviously the house would make a lovely sized family home, however there is potential for this home to become two separated flats or let out on a house share basis. The house is being sold as the end of the chain which means a quick sale is possible. There is a dropped kerb at the front leading to a parking space and at the rear of the property there is a 50' garden. We strongly recommend you view this home as soon as possible, its rare for homes with this potential in this location to remain available for long. EPC band: D
Lounge: 13'1" x 11'1"
Dining Room: 12'2" x 9'2"
Kitchen: 11'11" x 7'6"
Utility Room: 7'9" x 6'2"
Bathroom: 7'9" x 4'
Lower Ground Floor:
Bedroom 3: 14'2" x 12'2"
Bedroom 4: 12'9" x 10'1"
Master Bedroom: 14'1" x 11'11"
Bedroom 2: 10'11" x 9'2"
Bathroom: 12' x 7'9"
Off road parking:
Rear garden: 50' x 15'
EPC Rating - E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.