4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Peters Road, Coggeshall, Colchester
Sold STC £650,000
- Four bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Cloakroom and utility room
- Bathroom and ensuite
- Ample off road parking and garage
SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED HOUSE located in the picturesque village of COGGESHALL in a sought-after position. With FOUR BEDROOMS, three reception rooms, downstairs cloakroom and utility room. Bathroom and en-suite. AMPLE PARKING and garage. LARGE PLOT.
Coggeshall is a small picturesque market town situated 10 miles from Colchester. Known for its hundreds of listed buildings and former extensive antiques trade, some local businesses have been established for hundreds of years.
Two National Trust buildings, Grange Barn and Paycocke House are located in Coggeshall, as well as a good selection of local shops, public houses, restaurants and a tea-room. The weekly market has run on Market Hill since 1256, as well as a monthly Coggeshall Farmers market.
Coggeshall won the Essex best kept village award in its category several times and was named in the Eastern England and Home Counties village of the year in 2003. Coggeshall benefits from both primary and secondary education with Honywood Community Science School locally known as a higher achieving leading specialist school and being in the top ten percent of secondary schools in the country.
Kelvedon mainline railway station is 3 miles away served by Coggeshall community bus, providing weekday commuter morning and evening service. Kelvedon to Liverpool Street is approximately a 50 minute train journey.
Entrance door to front, window to front and double-glazed window to rear. Oak staircase to first floor, radiator with understairs storage area.
Pedestal wash hand basin, wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' 8" x 20' 8" ( 4.47m x 6.30m )
Two double-glazed windows to front, double-glazed window to rear and double-glazed patio doors to rear. Two radiators and oak flooring.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 19' 1" ( 3.33m x 5.82m )
Two double-glazed windows to side, double-glazed patio doors to rear, two radiators and tiled flooring. Leading to :-
Kitchen 11' 4" x 11' 6" ( 3.45m x 3.51m )
Range of eye level and base units with worktops incorporating sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Built-in electric oven, gas hob and extractor. Built-in fridge-freezer, space for dishwasher and tiled flooring.
Study /playroom 11' 2" extending to 13' 7" into bay window x 11' 8" ( 3.40m extending to 4.14m into bay window x 3.56m )
Double-glazed bay window to front, radiator and oak flooring.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 9' 2" ( 2.31m x 2.79m )
Double-glazed window to rear and double-glazed door leading to rear. Range of eye level and base units with worktops incorporating sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, space for washing machine, tiled flooring and Baxi boiler.
'L'- shaped landing with double-glazed windows to rear and front, three radiators and doors to :-
Bedroon One 11' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.30m )
Double-glazed window to rear and two double-glazed windows to side. Built-in wardrobes with sliding doors, two radiators and dressing area.
Obscure double-glazed window to side. Vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel-enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wc and wall-mounted heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 11' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.56m )
Double-glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.30m )
Double-glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Four 15' x 8' 11" ( 4.57m x 2.72m )
Double-glazed windows to front and rear and radiator.
Obscure double-glazed window to side. Vanity wash hand basin with mixer taps, wc, panel-enclosed bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle with shower over, tiled walls and airing cupboard.
Brick wall to front leading into gravel driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles. Pebble area and mature trees and shrubs.
Garage 19' 6" x 8' 6" ( 5.94m x 2.59m )
Up/over door to front with power and light connected. Door to rear leading into rear of hallway.
Approx 165ft deep (STS). Commencing with patio area stepping down to lawn area and established shrub borders. Mature trees including a walnut tree.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62332352.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS103052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.