14 bedroom hotel for saleFairfield Hotel, 83 Promenade, Southport, Merseyside, PR9
- Substantial Detached Property
- Long Established and Well Presented Guest House/Private Hotel
- Prominent Southport Location with Sea and Lake Views to Front
- Currently 12 Guest Rooms plus 2 Bedroom High Calibre Owners' Accommodation
- Parking and Amenity Facilities
- May Suit Conversion to Apartments or Single Dwelling, Subject to Permissions
- May Suit Alternative Use e.g. Care Home, Subject to Permissions
Substantial elevated detached Victorian property providing accommodation over four levels and afforded exceptional views over the Marine Lake and foreshore.
Internally the premises are exceptionally well appointed due to the present owners attention to detail and finished in traditional Victorian elegance throughout.
The property benefits from full gas central heating, integral double garage, ample parking facilities and amenity space to the front and rear.
The property would suit retention as guest house accommodation or alternatively conversion/development into apartments or single dwelling house subject to all appropriate permissions.
The property may also suit alternative use, such as care home, again subject to permissions.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62334056.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.