2 bedroom terraced house for saleHebden View, Hebden Bridge, Hebden Bridge
- ** Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000.**
- Two double bedrooms
- Stunning far reaching views!
- Character property
- Modern bathroom & kitchen
- Rural location
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious, two double bedroom property situated in the stunning hill side position with commanding views down into Hebden Bridge and across to Stoodley Pike and Heptonstall.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious, two double bedroom property situated on a stunning hill side position with commanding views down into Hebden Bridge and across to Stoodley Pike and Heptonstall. This ex co-op building boasts character throughout and has recently undergone internal modernisation. In brief this property comprises of spacious lounge and modern dining kitchen to the ground floor, double bedroom and large modern family bathroom to the first floor and a second extremely spacious bedroom to the second floor. Externally, on-street parking is available and there is a low maintenance communal garden. This property boasts stunning, unrivaled views and we anticipate high demand so call us now to avoid missing out.
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed front door into the lounge.
Lounge 20' into steps x 13' maximum ( 6.10m into steps x 3.96m maximum )
The focal point of the lounge is the cast iron living flame effect gas stove set inside the chimney breast on a stone hearth. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation which offers stunning far reaching views down the valley into Hebden Bridge and over Stoodley Pike. The lounge has engineered walnut flooring, a central heating radiator and TV and telephone points.
Dining Kitchen 12' 10" maximum x 10' 11" maximum ( 3.91m maximum x 3.33m maximum )
The dining kitchen is fitted with a range of gloss wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and splashbacks over. The units incorporate a double electric oven and electric hob with extractor hood over, an integrated wine fridge, an integrated fridge and freezer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and there is a large ceramic sink with chrome mixer tap. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, tiled flooring, a central heating radiator and a breakfast bar unit which can seat up to four people. The kitchen has inset spotlights to the ceiling and a useful under stair storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 14' 9" x 16' 4" ( 4.50m x 4.98m )
The master bedroom has ample space for a king size bed and free-standing furniture. There is a decorative tiled fireplace on the chimney breast, a central heating radiator and two UPVC double glazed windows with stunning far reaching views over Hebden Bridge, Stoodley Pike and Heptonstall to the front elevation.
The bathroom is fitted with a modern white four piece suite comprising of a double step in chrome and glass shower cubicle with chrome rainfall shower, there is paneled bath with chrome taps, a low level WC and a pedestal wash hand basin. The spacious bathroom has a central heating radiator, a frosted UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and the combi boiler for the property is located here.
Second Bedroom 14' 4" x 31' 3" maximum ( 4.37m x 9.53m maximum )
Located on the second floor is the larger than average second bedroom which has ample space for a double bed and free standing furniture. This bedroom would even have enough space to incorporate an en-suite (subject to relevant planning permission) alternatively it would make an excellent room for a family with an infant. The second bedroom has exposed beams to the ceiling, Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation, both of which offer stunning panoramic views over Hebden Bridge, Heptonstall and Stoodley Pike. There is an exposed stone feature wall, a central heating radiator and the measurements for this unusually shaped room have been taken from it's longest points and there is some limited head height.
To the side of the property there is a low maintenance garden which is shared between three properties, there is space here for sitting out and for hanging clothes. On-street parking is also available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62334368.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.