2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleIndependent Way, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Desirable area
- Superbly presented end terrace house
- Allocated parking
- Enclosed low maintenance garden
- Many upgrades
- Integrated blinds
- Water softener
Situated within the desirable area of Dussindale is this extremely well presented two bedroom house which has had numerous upgrades since new. The current owners have created a light and contemporary home with new en-suite, bathroom and kitchen - an early viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed entrance door, laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to the first floor and textured ceiling.
Lounge 14' 8" x 10' 5" narrowing to 8' 8" ( 4.47m x 3.18m narrowing to 2.64m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, laminate flooring, two radiators and textured ceiling.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 5" x 8' 7" ( 4.09m x 2.62m )
Fully fitted range of quality wall and base units with rolltop worksurfaces over, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap over, water softener, tiled splashbacks, gas hob with overhead extractor hood, electric oven and grill, space for fridge freezer, pluming for dishwasher and washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler, under stairs storage cupboard, tiled flooring and uPVC double glazed french doors and window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard and loft access.
Master Bedroom 11' 8" x 10' 5" narrowing to 8' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.18m narrowing to 2.49m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, textured ceiling, built in wardrobe and radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Recently replaced suite comprising corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in vanity and low level WC with radiator, extractor fan, marble effect wall panelling, smooth ceiling with LED spotlights, engineered oak flooring and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.18m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, textured ceiling and built in wardrobe.
With a suite panelled bath with shower over, comprising wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks, radiator, textured ceiling, extractor fan, tiled flooring and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a garden which is laid to lawn with inset flower beds, decorative slate and pathway leading to the front door which has a storm porch. The rear garden is mainly paved and enclosed by timber panel fencing with feature decorative slate and potted plant area, decorative flower beds and borders, timber shed with electric and a side gate. There is a further gravel area to the side of the property with inset flowers, plants and shrubs.
The front garden is shared with other properties.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62334449.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.