4 bedroom detached house for saleMacleod Drive, Helensburgh
Sold STC £240,000
- Spacious Detached Villa
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Refitted Kitchen & Shower Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Large Garden & Terrace
This four bedroom detached family home is situated within this popular residential area within easy reach of Helensburgh town.
This four bedroom detached family home is situated in this popular residential area within easy reach of Helensburgh town centre and its local amenities.
The accommodation over two levels offers, entrance hallway, lounge with feature fireplace and dining area, refitted kitchen with oven, hob, and good range of counter and wall mounted units, refitted shower room, and a double bedroom.
On the upper level there are three further bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobe and a WC.
Outside there are gardens to the front and rear. The driveway provides off road parking and leads to the single garage which has an up-and-over door. The rear garden is a good size with easy to maintain borders and large lawn.
The property benefits from a modern gas central heating system and double glazing.
MacLeod Drive is offered to the market with no onward chain.
Internal viewing is recommended.
The property is located a short distance from the centre of Helensburgh with all amenities to hand including excellent local shopping, supermarkets swimming pool and secondary schooling. There are good transport links including bus services and mainline railway station which connects to Glasgow, Edinburgh city centres and the West Coast Line.
Lounge 17' 9" x 12' 4" ( 5.41m x 3.76m )
Dining Area 11' 6" into bay x 8' 11" ( 3.51m into bay x 2.72m )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 3/study 11' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 4 10' 4" x 7' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.34m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.