2 bedroom flat for saleHarwood Road, Fulham, SW6
- Unmodernised split level garden maisonette
- Popular location seconds from Fulham Broadway station
- Over 1100 sq ft of internal accommodation
- Two double bedrooms
- Large reception room & separate kitchen
- Huge south-west facing garden space
- Bags of further potential
An 1100 sq ft+ split level garden maisonette requiring some modernisation moments from Fulham Broadway station. This is an ideal property for someone to stamp their own style and design upon.
With its own private front door and huge south-west facing rear garden, the accommodation currently comprises a reception porch with large storage, inner hallway, two large bedrooms, rear kitchen and huge reception room.
Harwood Road is a popular location seconds from the myriad popular bars, restaurants, bistros and underground station of Fulham Broadway and having beautiful Eel Brook Common literally at the bottom of the garden.
This property screams potential and really is an ideal property for someone to sink their teeth into.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haus Properties, Fulham- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.