3 bedroom terraced house for saleHectors Way, Oakham
- Modern Three Storey Home
- Lounge with French Doors to Rear
- Modern Kitchen/Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Master En-suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
A three storey home situated on the edge of this popular Rutland market town of Oakham. The main accommodation is on the ground floor with the living room at the rear of the property with French doors opening onto the rear garden.
Part glazed entrance door.
4.69m x 2m (15'5"x6'7")
Stairs to first floor landing
0.81m x 1.80m (2'8"x5'11")
Two piece suite in white
3.07m x 4.67m (10'1"x 15'4")
With French doors to rear garden.
4.67m x 2.59m (15'4"x8'6")
Fitted Kitchen with base and wall mounted cupboards and work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit with one and half bowls, single drainer and mixer tap, tiling, built in stainless steel appliances including: hob, cooker hood and oven, plumbing and space for washing machine, further appliance space, radiator, tiled flooring and central heating boiler, window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Window to front, airing cupboard.
2.61m x 4.67m (8'7"x15'4")
With three piece suite in white.
2.64m x 2.97m (8'8"x9'9")
Stairs to Second Floor Landing
3.55m max x 4.54m (11'8" max x 14'11")
With built in wardrobes, dormer window.
En-suite Shower Room
Three piece suite in white.
Single garage with up and over door and electrical point and parking for one vehicle.
A low maintenance gravel area with border to the front and path to the front door, and gardens to the rear of the property mainly terraced with a South facing paved patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62335973.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.