Shop for saleNewmarket Street, Falkirk, Stirlingshire, FK1
- Prominent town centre unit
- Class 2 consent available
- Immediate entry available
- Offers of £175,000 sought, or £15,000 per annum exclusive Commercial
The subjects comprise retail premises arranged over the ground floor of a mid-terraced, three storey building which is constructed in traditional stonework, under a pitched and slated roof.
The retail frontage to Newmarket Street comprises an aluminium/glazed entrance door together with a series of aluminium framed display windows.
Internally the subjects provide a main retail/office area together with two private offices and appropriate kitchen/ toilet facilities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FCA537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Falkirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.