2 bedroom terraced house for saleHessle Road, Hull
Sold STC £90,000
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000
- Great Size Mid-Terrace Property
- Lovely Open Plan Lounge/Dining area & Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fantastic Rear Garden
A lovely two bedroom mid-terrace property located in a fantastic residential area and ideal for a young family - viewings are highly recommended!
A lovely two bedroom mid-terrace house briefly comprising of an entrance hall, large lounge/dining room leading to the fantastic kitchen. There is also the added benefit of a downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor are two very good sized bedrooms and the newly fitted family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a lovely garden with decking and lawned areas. Overall this property makes a great family home - early viewings advised!
Ideal for first time buyers or a young family, a traditional style mid house located off Hessle High Road having good access for local amenities, bus routes to the city centre and motorway link roads.
With residential door to the front.
With wash hand basin, low level wc and radiator.
Lounge 15' 2" narrowing to 12' x 22' 5" ( 4.62m narrowing to 12' x 6.83m )
With double glazed window to the front, coal fire place, radiator, television point, storage cupboards
and wood grain effect flooring.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 11' 6" ( 3.15m x 3.51m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, fridge/freezer, radiator, wood grain effect flooring and double glazed window to the rear.
With stairs from the ground floor.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 11' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.45m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 9' ( 2.84m x 2.74m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and television point.
With double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps, electric shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator and fully tiled.
Mainly laid to lawn with decking area and path.
Single garage with power, light, doors and accessed via tenfoot.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62338340.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.