4 bedroom terraced house for saleDurford Crescent, Putney
Offers in Excess of
- Family Home
- Private Rear Garden
- Four Bedrooms
- Excellent Travel Options
- A3 Moments Away
A super four bedroom mid terrace family home ideally situated moments from Putney Heath offering excellent value for money.
A super four bedroom mid terrace family home ideally situated moments from Putney Heath offering excellent value for money. Internally comprising of four generous bedrooms, a spacious front reception, a kitchen-diner, a family bathroom and a w/c, the property further benefits from an easy to maintain rear garden. Durford Crescent is well served by regular bus services, connecting Putney, Barnes, and Wimbledon, and with the A3 moments away the property benefits from a number of convenient travel options both into and out of London. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Reception Room 17' 1" x 12' 1" ( 5.21m x 3.68m )
Kitchen 12' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 1 14' 3" x 9' 5" ( 4.34m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 8' 5" ( 4.17m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 9' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 4 9' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.57m )
via Upper Richmond Rd/A205 from our branch 155 Upper Richmond Road, SW15 2TX
7 min (2.0 miles)
Take A219 and Kingston Rd/A3 to Wanborough Dr
Turn left onto S Circular Rd
Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Putney Hill/A219
Use the left lane to stay on Tibbet's Corner
Turn right onto Roehampton Ln/A306
Continue on Wanborough Dr. Drive to Durford Cres
Destination will be on the right
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62338349.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUR104681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.