3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrchard Road, Burgess Hill
Guide Price £315,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Separate Dining Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Garage and Driveway
- Stunning Views of the South Downs
- Close to Gattons School
Guide Price (315,000-325,000) This well maintained SEMI-DETACHED family home offers STUNNING VIEWS of the south downs in a great CENTRAL LOCATION to Burgess Hill town centre and Burgess Hill mainline train station and benefits from a separate lounge to diner, Conservatory and Garage.
Guide Price (315,000-325,000). A light, bright and airy SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME ideally situated WITHIN EASY REACH of The Gattons and Southway schools, playing fields and local shops. Burgess Hill town centre with its comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurants and MAINLINE RAILWAY STATION providing regular services to London, Gatwick and the South Coast is approximately one mile away.
The property has been well maintained and improved with spacious accommodation comprising in brief; an entrance hall, living room with archway to dining room, fitted kitchen, CONSERVATORY, cloakroom, re-fitted bathroom, front and rear gardens, GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY. Orchard Road is a popular residential area, with this particular property enjoying STUNNING VIEWS OF THE SOUTHDOWNS.
Lounge 13' 1" @ Max x 13' 1" @ Max ( 3.99m @ Max x 3.99m @ Max )
Dining Room 10' 1" @ Max x 9' 3" @ Max ( 3.07m @ Max x 2.82m @ Max )
Kitchen 10' 5" @ Max x 7' 6" @ Max ( 3.18m @ Max x 2.29m @ Max )
Conservatory 13' 1" @ Max x 6' 7" @ Max ( 3.99m @ Max x 2.01m @ Max )
Bedroom 1 13' 1" @ Max x 10' 3" @ Max ( 3.99m @ Max x 3.12m @ Max )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" @ Max x 10' 3" @ Max ( 3.33m @ Max x 3.12m @ Max )
Bedroom 3 10' 1" @ Max x 6' 6" @ Max ( 3.07m @ Max x 1.98m @ Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUH102836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.