5 bedroom terraced house for saleGreen Ridges, Headington, Oxford
Offers Over £475,000
- Great sized rooms
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Large garden
- Off street parking
Presenting to market this fantastic 5 bedroom property in a great residential location on the North East side of Oxford, Green Ridges has excellent public transport links into town and offers easy access out to the M40 and the Oxford Ring Road.
Presenting to market this fantastic 5 bedroom property in a great residential location on the North East side of Oxford, Green Ridges has excellent public transport links into town and offers easy access out to the M40 and the Oxford Ring Road. Great sized 5 bedroom property offers spacious rooms, garden mostly laid to lawn and off street parking,
Excellent as an investment property or family home - this property will not disappoint!
Early viewings highly recommended please call David or Luke on 01865 711441
Lounge 25' x 11' 1" max ( 7.62m x 3.38m max )
Window to front aspect with electric fireplace and radiator.
Door to front aspect.
Dining Room 15' 7" x 8' 9" ( 4.75m x 2.67m )
Window to front and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" max x 14' 2" ( 3.12m max x 4.32m )
Fitted kitchen wall to base units, window to rear aspect and door leading to garden.
Hood and boiler. Fitting for electric cooker and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 13' 6" ( 3.43m x 4.11m )
Window to front aspect and radiator
Bedroom 2 13' 8" max x 8' 11" max ( 4.17m max x 2.72m max )
Window to front aspect with built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.36m )
Window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 4 11' 3" max x 6' 7" ( 3.43m max x 2.01m )
Window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 5 9' 4" x 16' 5" max ( 2.84m x 5.00m max )
Window to front and rear aspect with fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Window to rear aspect, tiled, wash hand basin, wc and radiator.
Window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps, shower, part tiled, wash hand basin, radiator and wc.
Window to rear aspect, bath with shower, radiator and wc
Mostly laid to lawn.
Green Ridges in Headington is in the South East region of England. The postcode is within the Barton and Sandhills ward/electoral division, which is in the constituency of Oxford East.
Green Ridges has easy access to the A40, M40 and Oxford city.
Local and Oxford City ( 2 minutes walking distance on Waynefleet Road)
To Central London, Heathrow Airport, Gatwick Airport (10 mins walking distance)
Oxford (3.6 miles)
Oxford Parkway (4.6 miles)
Islip (4.7 miles)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62338385.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSH103308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Oxford Rose Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.