5 bedroom detached house for saleOff Church Lane
Guide Price £420,000
- Prestigious High Quality New Build: Plot 17
- 5 Bed/3 Storey Detached Family Residence
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room + Utility
- Living Room
- Village Location
- Separate Dining Room
- Bathroom + Two En Suites + Shower Room
- Lawned Garden
- Double Garage & Parking
- Energy Efficiency Rating: 'B'
* QUEENS COURT: RAVENSTONE - A BRAND NEW SITE - PRESTIGIOUS HOMES LOCATED IN A SUPERB ENVIRONMENT * Cameron Homes are pleased to announce the construction of 27 high quality homes currently being built in the prestigious village of Ravenstone less than 15 miles from Leicester. Queens Court takes its name from the nearby 460-acre wood, planted in 2012 to commemorate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. Around 300,000 new trees have been planted alongside pockets of ancient woodland, supporting native wildlife and securing the beauty of this tranquil location for years to come. Plot 17 - £440,000 (OAKTHORPE). This is an opportunity not to be missed! This plot is available with floor coverings throughout and an upgraded kitchen! Also features a turfed, south facing rear garden and a double garage. Ready to move into now! ********PLEASE CALL NEWTON FALLOWELL ASHBY - 01530 414666**********
The Location - Ravenstone is a very popular and desirable village approximately three miles from the bustling market town of Ashby-de-la-Zouch and within easy driving distance of the A42/M42 motorway with links through to the M1, M6 and M69 motorways and all major Midland towns and cities.
The Accommodation - A five-bedroom residence with accommodation across three floors. As the largest house style at Queens Court, the Oakthorpe offers plenty of contemporary living space. A large, dual aspect lounge overlooks the rear garden and the dining room features imposing double doors off the hall. The spacious kitchen and breakfast room featuring finger Strip LED lights/and under cupboard lights is complete with a separate utility room, french doors and integrated appliances. Two of the three first floor bedrooms include an en suite shower room, and the main bathroom features a generous bath. This plot also features a double garage. With two additional bedrooms and a shower room offering ample space for a growing family, or for overnight guests, the Oakthorpe is a prestigious home with style and charm.
Key Features - Exteriors with classic Ravenstone style Contemporary interiors with bright living spaces Located within a conservation area Help to Buy support Flexible packages available En suites to master bedrooms Quality appliances and superb specification *Images depict typical Cameron interiors; finishes and specification may be subject to change
Specification - A selection of high quality integrated appliances are fitted as standard. Elegant en suites with chrome plated thermostatic showers Energy efficient boiler, unvented heating cylinder and thermostatic radiators Fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms Secure three point locking systems to external door Attractive wood-framed double glazed windows
Reservation Fee - All reservations are qualified prior to acceptance and a fee of 1000 will be required - please Cameron Homes' sales advisor for further details. Four plots of this house style are available - prices to be confirmed.
Help To Buy - Help to Buy is now available from Cameron Homes on homes with a purchase price of upto 600,000 (only on capital repayment mortgages) - so with just a 5% deposit they could help you move into your dream home. You don't need to be a first-time buyer. Please ask a site advisor for further details of this scheme.
Interested? - Please call NEWTON FALLOWELL on 01530 414666 and we'll gladly arrange a site visit and put you in touch with a site advisor who will be able to answer all your questions.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62338730.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26545024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.