3 bedroom town house for salePLOT 6, Carrow Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1
- BRAND NEW CHAIN FREE HOME
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En-Suite to Master)
- Downstairs W.C
- Living/Dining Room
- Kitchen with Built-in Appliances
- Under-floor Central Heating Throughout
- UPVC Sealed Unit Double Glazing
- Courtyard Style Enclosed Garden
- Allocated Parking Space & Guest Parking
Centrally located in the heart of Norwich City this brand new development of family homes are chain free and ready to move into, with fully applianced kitchens, new carpets and a CRL 10 year architects guarantee - all included! The accommodation is set over three stories comprising living/dining room, kitchen and downstairs w.c to the ground floor. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bath/shower room with the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom on the top floor. Benefits include cutting edge Air-Source under-floor heating and quality UPVC double glazing throughout, as well as an enclosed courtyard style garden and an allocated parking space. Call Link Up Properties on (01603) 76 40 40 to view.
Hardwood obscure double glazed entrance door with spy hole. Carpeted staircase leading up to the first floor landing. Doors to:
Living / Dining Room
14' 7'' x 11' 8'' (4.44m x 3.55m) maximum points.
UPVC double glazed French doors opening to the courtyard garden. UPVC double glazed window. Fitted carpet. Television point. Telephone point.
14' 10'' x 5' 0'' (4.52m x 1.52m).
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a range of base and eye level kitchen units with contrasting rolled edged worktops over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer. Inset NEFF ceramic hob with matching built-under oven, splash-back and canopy extractor hood over. Built-in automatic washer-dryer and dishwasher. Built-in under-counter refrigerator and freezer. Tiled flooring. Inset halogen spot lighting.
Fitted suite comprising pedestal hand wash basin with tiled splash-back and low level push button w.c. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan.
UPVC double glazed window. Stairs leading up to the top floor. Fitted carpet. Door to cupboard housing hot water system. Doors to:
12' 1'' into doorway x 11' 8'' (3.68m into doorway x 3.55m) maximum points.
Twin UPVC double glazed windows. Fitted carpet. Television and telephone point.
11' 4'' x 5' 7'' (3.45m x 1.70m).
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted carpet. Television point.
Fitted with a matching suite comprising bathtub with shower tap and glass screen over, pedestal hand wash basin with tiled splash-back and low level push button w.c. Tiled flooring. Complementary wall tiling and splash-backs. Extractor fan.
SECOND FLOORMaster Bedroom
12' 9'' x 11' 8'' (3.88m x 3.55m) maximum points.
Twin Velux roof lights. Fitted carpet. Television and telephone point. Door to:
UPVC obscure double glazed window. Fitted with a matching suite comprising bathtub, pedestal hand wash basin with tiled splash-back and low level push button w.c. Tiled flooring. Complementary wall tiling and splash-backs. Extractor fan.
Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected to the property.
Strictly by appointment only, please call our Norwich Office on (01603) 76 40 40 to make an appointment.
Buying Your Home
We offer impartial mortgage advice and will look at ways to help you save money on purchasing the home of your dreams. Call us on (01603) 76 40 40 for details.
We offer a fixed price conveyancing service. Please call us for a no obligation quote.
House to Sell or Let?
Let us know as soon as possible, we may have a buyer waiting for your home! Just ask for a FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION and one of our valuers will carry out a detailed marketing appraisal of your home at a time of your choice.
We take care to present our properties to a standard like no other. Offering higher quality property particulars and photographs as well as detailed information on Rightmove.co.uk and our own website, make your home stand out from the crowd - call us today!
Do you feel you are receiving the level of service promised by your agents? If not, we would be happy to carry out a FREE no obligation marketing appraisal of your home.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62340473.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR01235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Link Up Properties, Norwich . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.