3 bedroom flat for saleRIVERSIDE WEST, SMUGGLERS WAY, SW18
- Spacious bright double reception with dual aspect
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and private balcony
- Stunning direct river views
- Exclusive riverside building with 24h concierge and lift
- Underground secure parking (by separate negotiation)
- Wandsworth Band G £1123.70
A stunning and extremely bright three bedroom, two bathroom apartment with glorious river views, situated on the 2nd floor of this sought-after riverside development. The apartment boasts an extraordinarily large and bright double reception room with two balconies and superb views over the Thames, fully fitted separate contemporary kitchen with all modern appliances and beautiful tiled floor, generous sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, ensuite shower room and private balcony offering lovely views over the communal gardens and the western side of the river, two further good sized double bedrooms, one of which with fitted wardrobes, and modern guest bathroom. The apartment is located within an exclusive 24h portered development overlooking the River Thames. The riverside walk has a number of highly-desirable shops, cafes and restaurants located within the development as well as lovely communal gardens. The gym with swimming pool is operated by Virgin, by separate negotiation. The area benefits from the main-line station of Wandsworth Town which is just 11 minutes to Waterloo Station (Jubilee, Northern, Bakerloo Lines and British Rail) and Central London. By road, the nearest main route is the A3 and South Circular (A205) for routes in and out of London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62341898.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2320657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.