Land for saleBuilding Plot fronting Avenue Road, Finedon NN9 5JJ
Sold STC 0.25 ha. | £300,000
- 0.63 acres (0.25 hectares)
- Individual Building Plot with Outline Planning Permission for a single dwelling.
- Situated fronting Avenue Road on the outskirts of Finedon overlooking Finedon Cricket Ground to the front.
- Situated within Finedon Road Conservation Area.
- Includes boundary walls recently described as "curtilage listed".
An Individual Building Plot with Outline Planning Permission granted on appeal for the construction of a single dwelling. The proposed development is for the construction of a two storey detaced residential dwelling with double garage to be sited on the eastern section of the plot. The new dwelling is to be accessed via a newly sited driveway also providing access to 42 Church Street at the rear.
The developable plot extends to approximately 0.152 hectares (0.375 acres) with a total plot size including designated open space of 0.254 hectares (0.629 acres). Situated in a prominent position overlooking Finedon Cricket Ground to the front.
The Building Plot is For Sale by Sealed Bids with a Guide Price of £300,000. Prospective purchasers should submit offers in writing to Harwoods (Reference SR) to be received by the deadline of 12 noon on Friday 18 November 2016 (see Method of Sale on our sales details).
Full details are available in our offices.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference buildplot. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harwoods, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.