1 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleProspect Avenue, Halifax
- One bedroom
- Semi-detached true bungalow
- South facing views
- Front & rear gardens
- Convenient location with bus links
- NO UPPER CHAIN!
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this well kept one bedroom semi-detached bungalow located in the ever popular area of Pye Nest.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this well kept one bedroom semi-detached true bungalow located in the ever popular area of Pye Nest. Ideally situated with stunning South facing views to the front elevation, and with superb access to Sowerby Bridge and Halifax. The property itself comprises of entrance lobby, lounge, dining room/potential second bedroom, kitchen, master bedroom and bathroom. Externally there is a low maintenance front garden and an enclosed rear garden with the rear garden providing access to Pye Nest road which has regular bus links. This property is offered with vacant possession and NO UPPER CHAIN and does have the potential to be converted into a two bedroom bungalow (subject to relevant planning permissions). Call us now to arrange your viewing.
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed front door into the entrance lobby. From here access is provided into the lounge.
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' 6" maximum ( 4.09m x 3.81m maximum )
The lounge has large UPVC double glazed window which boasts South-facing far reaching views over Norland and down the valley. The lounge has ample space for lounge furniture and has a living flame effect gas fire inset into the chimney breast with attractive granite hearth and surround. There are TV and telephone points in this room and decorative coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.67m )
The dining room has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear of the property with pleasant views over the rear garden and there is a central heating radiator. There is ample space for a large dining table and chairs. Alternatively, neighbouring properties have altered the layout slightly to adapt the dining room into a second bedroom (subject to relevant planning permissions).
The kitchen is fitted with a range of white wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over. The units incorporate a stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap, an integrated electric oven and gas ring hob with concealed extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine and space for an under-counter fridge or freezer. There is a useful storage cupboard which houses the utility meters for the property, a combi boiler and provides a useful storage space and there is a further large built in pantry cupboard. The kitchen has a UPVC double glazed window and door to the rear elevation and has pleasant views over the rear garden.
Master Bedroom 10' 8" Maximum x 12' 3" Maximum ( 3.25m Maximum x 3.73m Maximum )
The master bedroom provides ample space for a double bed and free standing furniture. There is a UPVC double glazed window with fitted blinds to the front elevation which has lovely South-facing views over Norland and down through the Copley Valley. This room has been decorated to a neutral finish and benefits from fitted shelving and a central heating radiator.
The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, a paneled bath and a pedestal wash hand basin. There is a frosted UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, tiled walls and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property are two low maintenance tied patio areas with wrought iron railing boundaries and hedged conifers. The front of the property provides an idyllic space for sitting out and making the most of the South facing views. There are a small selection of shrubs and trees to the front, and on street parking is available to the front of the property. Please note that although there is a driveway up the side of this property it will be to narrow for most modern vehicles to drive up.
The rear garden is an enclosed space which is partially lawned, partially paved and also laid to flower bed sections. Stocked with a variety of mature flowers, shrubs and trees and benefiting from a timber garden shed. Access to Pye Nest Road is available via the gate in the back garden and Pye Nest Road has excellent bus routes to Sowerby Bridge, Halifax and beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62343491.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.